TINY WPA INTERNSHIPS
Tiny WPA seeks highly motivated, reliable and detailed-oriented part- or full-time interns to provide overall administrative support. Interns gain valuable insight to the logistics of the workings of a small organization while expanding their resume. Interns will have an opportunity to work closely with the small staff carrying out both small and long-term projects. Ideal candidates should have an enthusiastic interest in design; building; and making Philadelphia a better place to live, work and play.
- Assisting in daily administrative tasks and the Etsy store
- Assisting in preparing for projects (i.e. gathering and organizing tools and materials, etc.)
- Maintaining inventory of tools and materials
- Light moving and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Updating daily social media outlets
- Candidate should be available at least 2 days a week with the possibility of Saturday and Sunday for at least three months
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- An obsessive attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An independent, innovative thinker with a collaborative spirit
To apply, please use the form below.